The Perspective Plan has been prepared by the College by taking into consideration the quality indicators of seven criterions determined by NAAC. The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the college has taken initiatives in preparation of the perspective plan. The Inputs from all stakeholders, their expectations, management policies and goals and objectives of the college helped to developed base for formulation of the perspective plan. The IQAC plays a vital role in maintaining and enhancing the quality of the institution and suggests quality measures. Feedback from all the stakeholders and the recommendations of the IQAC are taken into consideration and innovations are incorporated in perspective plan. Student feedback mechanism, encouragement to teachers for research are some of the measures taken at priority, quality sustenance and enhancement as a strategy. The draft of Perspective Plan has been discussed, reviewed and approved in the college staff meeting, Local managing committee of the college and Executive council of Nootan Kelavani Mandal, Valsad. It is our sincere efforts to prepare the framework for our collective efforts directed towards the attainment of (Academic excellence) our goals and objectives and keep our self ahead the contemporaries.
APPOINTMENT OF QUALIFIED TEACHERS
The Vacancies of teaching faculty will be filled on priority basis and the appointment of qualified, eligible candidate as per norms of UGC and government of Gujarat and regulation of the NKM will be made. The teaching staff is appointed through interview. The college will conduct, subsequently.
CONDUCT OF ACADEMIC AUDIT
In the month of April of every academic year regular practice of academic audit and assessment report will be made.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Mathamatics, Botany)
POSTGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAM
M.Sc. (Chemistry) M.Sc. (Mathematics) M.Sc. (Botany)
PH.D. DEGREE PROGRAM
Ph.D. (Botany) and Ph.D. (Chemistry).
Teaching – Learning Evaluation
· TECHNOLOGY UTILIZATION
INFLIBNET, SOUL 22.214.171.124 facility is there in the library. Use of ICT in Teaching Learning System. To make teaching learning evaluation more effective use of innovative teaching and learning resources like OHPs, LCDs, power point presentations, models, internet connections. Establishment of smart classrooms, Installation of Wi- Fi facilities.
· SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Organizations of Seminars and Workshops
The eminent Researchers , Scientists, subject experts from different other institutions and universities will be invited as resource persons and which will help to the students to get acquainted with the emerging techniques and trends of the industries ,subject matters and awareness about the duty to be discharge towards society.
· CURRICULUM DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Active Participation in Curriculum Design and Development
The faculty will be motivated for active participation in curriculum design and development. The remedial classes are also facilitated to the students for more understanding of a particular subject. The faculties are guided through seminars and workshop in terms of effective curriculum design and development.
The college will offer maximum possible flexibility in UG, PG and research programs, core options, elective options.
· FEEDBACK ON CURRICULUM
To develop mechanism to obtain the feedback on curriculum, it’s scientific, systematic analysis and interpretation and we will enhance this for effective communication to concerned authorities for revision and restructuring of curriculum as par university guideline
FACULTY WARD MECHANISM
The Faculty ward mechanism will be continued to resolve the difficulties of the students.
RESEARCH, INNOVATION AND EXTENSION
The college will promote students for research work to motivate for research work .The college organizes the workshops / seminars.
· Academic infrastructure such as instruments, laboratories, ICT facility, Library, INFLIBNET, and other requirements, as per needs for carrying out research activity will be provided.
· Exposure of students to various research areas where they will be guided to handled research projects independently.
· We will continue to appreciate and to recognize the teachers on successful completion of research degree programs and research publications.
· To organizes workshop for state and national level seminar.
· To motivate the students to take up research through field Visit , publishing research papers in seminar conference, workshop etc.
· The college will organize of expert lectures to promote consultancy aspect.
· Library facility will continue to be extended to needy students of the nearby areas.
· Physical training to the candidates appearing for police examinations will be made available by the department of NCC.
· The college will provide help in maintaining the law and order during festivals to the Police department with the help of department of NCC.
· Workshops will be organized on acting for the Social Association.
· Variety of outreach programs will be organized by different departments.
· Every Six Month organized blood Donation camp by NSS, NCC and Red Cross.
· College premise will be always made available to conduct the examinations of Institute of Chartered Accountants, Talati, Company Secretary, GSET etc.
· Play ground will be made available to the sports and training activities of NGOs, GOs, associations, other neighboring institutions and organizations, etc.
· Programs shall be organized for awareness programs on health hygiene and personal sanitation
· Placement fair will be organized by UDISHA and also organized with KCG.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Perspective Plan as regards to Infrastructure and Learning Resources will be based on following strategic policies-
· Continuous improvement of infrastructure and learning resources.
· Development of additional infrastructure and learning resources.
· Availability of adequate average area of infrastructure per student.
· Optimum utilization of available infrastructure and learning resources.
· Maintenance of infrastructure and learning resources.
· Continuous efforts to obtain grants for infrastructure development.
· More specifically, practices of institution in respect to provision of infrastructure.
· Adequate number of specious and ventilated class rooms.
· Adequate number of specious well equipped laboratories.
· Seminar hall with ICT facilities.
· Good quality furniture
· Departmental faculty rooms with departmental libraries, computers and internet Facilities.
· Drinking water facilities with coolers and water purifiers.
· Adequate number of toilet blocks for girl and boy students and staff.
· Well furnished and fully computerized Administrative Office.
· Boys and Girls Common Rooms.
· Smart Class Room.
· Playground with all possible outdoor sports facilities.
· Well equipped Gymkhana and Gymnasium and Spacious N.S.S. and NCC offices.
· Maintenance and cleanliness of infrastructure with in-house as well as outsourced systems.
· Well maintained Medicinal plant gardens.
· Well developed botanical garden.
· Well secured fire fighting facilities.
· Specious vehicle parking facility.
· Efforts to obtain infrastructure development, moderation, up-gradation grants from UGC.
Hostel Facility available for poor students
There is a garden in the college premises which consists small pond and maintained by the botanical department of the college. Moreover the rain water is stored in it and there are numerous plants which make it beautiful. Further, the rooftops water stored and used in chemical laboratory as distilled water.
AUGMENTATION OF ACADEMIC INFRASTRUCTURE
Gymkhana, Gymnasium, Play ground, offices for N.S.S., N.C.C. Medical Health facility is provided in the co-ordnance with the doctors. etc.
STUDENT SUPPORT AND PROGRESSION FOR STUDENTS
· All the meritorious students from academic, NSS, NCC, cultural, sports and research activities will be felicitated by offering cash prizes, mementos and certificates.
· Preference will be given in admission to the students who have good performances in social, sports, cultural, NSS, NCC.
· The college will establish Health Centre where first aid and basic medical facilities will be made available for the students. The services of doctor will be made available in emergency.
· First aid boxes shall be made available at gymkhana, administrative office and all science laboratories.
· An effort shall be made to start state transport bus and railway concessions to needy students.
· The college will have a Career Guidance, Placement and Counseling which will provide career guidance and placement facilities to the students.
· To organize study tours, industrial visit, field visit.
· To organize and participate in university/ state level/national level sports competitions.
GOVERNANCE , LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
· Institutional Vision and Leadership Vision and mission of the institution will be communicated effectively to all stake holders.
· Efficient Students’ Council and Students’ Welfare Committee and Women Development Cells’ Council having wide representation of students in decision making, execution of policies and developmental aspects of the college.
· The management and the employees will work together for the development of the institute.
· Faculties will be promoted and motivated to attend the faculty development program.
INNOVATIONS AND BEST PRACTICES
· Environment friendly best practices.
· Social service best practice- Corona warriors.
· Awareness in chemical science.
· Creativity best practice – soap making, candle making, incense stick
· Women empowerment- fitness and self defense training program
· Health and hygiene best practice- Lecture on girls problem like Skin care, Health care and Immunity
· Employment best practice- Mega Job Fair
Scientific Innovation best practice- Nuclear and Atomic Energy Awareness